3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kota Kinabalu City Hotels)
English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied, USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu Cultural Night Tour with Dinner & Traditional Dance Show?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu Cultural Night Tour with Dinner & Traditional Dance Show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu Cultural Night Tour with Dinner & Traditional Dance Show?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu Cultural Night Tour with Dinner & Traditional Dance Show?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNightlifeBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluFood Tours - SabahNightlife - SabahBus Tours - SabahCity Tours - SabahMarkets - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahFood Tours - SandakanNightlife - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanCity Tours - SandakanMarkets - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanFood Tours - Puerto PrincesaNightlife - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaCity Tours - Puerto PrincesaMarkets - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Monsopiad Cultural VillageMari Mari Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota BeludTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)