To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Unless you speak Malay, navigating the Kota Belud Sunday market can be a difficult task. Discover the best of the weekly shopping bonanza, and return home with the most memorable souvenirs, after a stress-free day trip from Kota Kinabalu. Exploring the market with a guide means that you'll have chance to practice your bargaining skills as well as gaining insight into the culture and history of Kota Belud.
- Overcome the language barrier on a day trip to Kota Belud Sunday market
- Navigate the bustling market with ease alongside a guide
- A great choice for first-time visitors looking to purchase local handicrafts
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kota Kinabalu City Hotels)
English Speaking Guide.
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Belud Sunday Market Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Belud Sunday Market Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Belud Sunday Market Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Belud Sunday Market Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P199
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluFood Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahCity Tours - SabahMarkets - SabahHistorical Tours - SabahFood Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanCity Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanMarkets - Bandar Seri BegawanHistorical Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanFood Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanCity Tours - SandakanMarkets - SandakanHistorical Tours - SandakanCategory
Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota BeludSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Mari Mari Cultural VillageSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreMonsopiad Cultural Village