11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You don’t have to climb Mt. Kinabalu to experience the beauty of Mt. Kinabalu National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Sabah. Travel to the ecological wonderland with ease on a day trip from Kota Kinabalu, which proves the ideal choice for first-time visitors with limited time in Borneo. Exploring with a guide increases your chances of spotting endemic wildlife and ensures you learn more about the 6,000 species of flora and fauna native to the area.
- Tick off Mt. Kinabalu National Park even in limited time
- Travel between dispersed attractions with ease
- Letting someone else drive allows you to focus on the spectacular scenery of Sabah
- Benefit from the ecological knowledge of your guide as you explore the biosphere
Saved to wishlist!
Return air ticket, travel insurance, personal expenses or items not mentioned in the itinerary.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from outskirts hotel in Kota Kinabalu is possible but with additional surcharge of RM35 per pax
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Proper hiking shoes, hat / cap, insect repellent, raincoat, towel, extra clothes for change, warm jacket, and personal toiletries etc.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Masenang Tours & Travel Sdn Bhd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 33625P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Thermal Spas & Hot SpringsSpa ToursKota KinabaluThermal Spas & Hot Springs - SabahThermal Spas & Hot Springs - SandakanThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreMonsopiad Cultural VillageTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Kota BeludMari Mari Cultural VillageTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)