Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Spring with Lunch from Kota Kinabalu
- Visit the World Heritage Site of Kinabalu Park and it's diverse climates and hot springs on this tour from Kota Kinabalu
- Enjoy a canopy walk up 30-meters in the treetops
- Excellent views from the canopy walkway of the waterfalls and streams
- Enjoy a fresh dip in sulphurous waters channeled from the Poring Hot Springs
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from selected city hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Once you arrive in Kinabalu Park, you’ll follow your guide on a hike through one of the numerous trails in this UNESCO World-Heritage-listed site. Get an up-close look at wildlife as you make your way to the 100-feet-high canopy walkway, where you’ll have the chance to stroll high above the Borneo rainforest.
This incredible outdoor experience is followed by a delicious local lunch of traditional Malaysian delicacies. Then, with full bellies, you’ll head to the Poring Hot Springs, where you’ll enjoy time at your leisure to relax and unwind in the natural hot springs. Your tour ends with hotel drop off in Kota Kinabalu.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Spring with Lunch from Kota Kinabalu.