Kinabalu National Park Tour
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Meal as stated (Set Lunch)
English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Proper hiking shoes, hat / cap, warm jacket, raincoat, personal toiletries etc.
- All entrances are subject to business hour
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kinabalu National Park Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kinabalu National Park Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kinabalu National Park Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kinabalu National Park Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P96
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahFood Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahExtreme - SabahMarkets - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanFood Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanSporting Events - Bandar Seri BegawanNature and Wildlife - Bandar Seri BegawanExtreme - Bandar Seri BegawanMarkets - Bandar Seri BegawanFull-day Tours - Bandar Seri Begawan4WD Tours - SandakanFood Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanExtreme - SandakanMarkets - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanCategory
Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformMari Mari Cultural VillageManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota BeludGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)