8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Meal as stated (Set Lunch)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- All entrances are subject to business hour
- Proper hiking shoes, hat / cap, warm jacket, raincoat, personal toiletries etc.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kinabalu National Park Tour From Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kinabalu National Park Tour From Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kinabalu National Park Tour From Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kinabalu National Park Tour From Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P181
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahFood Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahExtreme - SabahMarkets - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - SandakanFood Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanExtreme - SandakanMarkets - SandakanFull-day Tours - Sandakan4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaFood Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaMarkets - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Monsopiad Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Kota BeludKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Mari Mari Cultural Village