Are you interested in?
45 Tours & Activities
Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours
15 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
188 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Check off Kota Kinabalu’s key sights in just half a day on this comprehensive guided door-to-door tour. Soak up sweeping views of the city from Signal Hill, learn about Chinese Buddhism at Pu Toh Tze Temple, and explore Sabah’s rich heritage at the Sabah State Museum. Along the way, see the Sabah State Mosque, the Kota Kinabalu City Mosque, and the 30-story Menara Tun Mustapha.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (KK City Hotels Only)
English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sabah Museum is closed on May 01st every year
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P194
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahCity Tours - SabahHistorical Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - SandakanCity Tours - SandakanHistorical Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaCity Tours - Puerto PrincesaHistorical Tours - Puerto PrincesaHalf-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Monsopiad Cultural VillageMari Mari Cultural VillageTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKota Belud