10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the highlights of the west coast of Sabah without the hassle of a hiring a car on this full-day guided tour. Kinabalu Park, Malaysia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the focus of the tour. Meet some of the 5000 vascular plant species, 300 bird species or 100 lowland mammals that make this national park their home. Swing by the Poring Hot Spring, where locals consider the sulphuric mineral waters have therapeutic properties, before returning to Kota Kinabalu.
- Experience Borneo’s unique biodiversity and get up close with local wildlife
- Get up high: cross the tree canopy on suspension bridges for an expansive view of Kinabalu Park
- Start or end your Sabah trip with this tour: your guide offers airport drop off or pick up as well as return hotel transfers
- Don’t worry about making plans: transport, lunch and a full-day itinerary are all arranged
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Any Items Not Mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick-up within Kota Kinabalu City Hotel, Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort, Nexus Karambunai Resort.
Pick-up from Beringgis Beach Resort, Langkah Syabas Resort, etc; will incur surcharge of RM15.00 per person per way.
- Kota Kinabalu Airport, Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
- Sabah Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY BORNEO TRAILS TOURS TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Spring Day Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluShore Excursions - SabahBus Tours - SabahPorts of Call Tours - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahShore Excursions - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanPorts of Call Tours - SandakanFull-day Tours - SandakanShore Excursions - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaPorts of Call Tours - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & TicketsSapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & TicketsSignal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & TicketsMonsopiad Cultural Village Tours & TicketsKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & TicketsMari Mari Cultural Village Tours & TicketsPoring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs) Tours & TicketsKota Belud Tours & TicketsManukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & TicketsTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & TicketsKota Kinabalu Wetland Centre Tours & TicketsGaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & Tickets