Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Reach Manukan Island without the hassle of advance planning on a day trip
- Swap the city of Kota Kinabalu for the island paradise of Manukan
- Discover information about Boreno's endemic wildlife that you may otherwise have missed
- Hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don't have to worry about finding a meeting point
Departure & Return
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius). An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sun block / tan lotion, towel, personal toiletries, swimming attire, sandal and extra clothing for change.
- Water sport activities are available at your own expenses upon request.
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 40 per vehicle
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that this tour will do only 2 Islands Hopping, after Manukan Island, we will go to either Mamutik or Sapi Island, decided by the boat captain based on the weather & wave condition.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms