Half-Day Mari Mari Cultural Village Tour from Kota Kinabalu
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Borneo's indigenous cultures on a half-day trip from Kota Kinabalu to Mari Mari Cultural Village, which features traditional houses, crafts, and bushcraft recreated by members of each tribe in Sabah. You'll see local people making blowpipes and kindling bamboo fires, then learn the symbolism behind Sabah's long tradition of tattooing. With pickup and drop-off at hotels in Kota Kinabalu, this tour includes entrance fees and lunch.
- Half-day tour from Kota Kinabalu to Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Learn about Sabah's cultures and traditions
- Try Sabah cuisine by eating lunch in the village
- Great chance to meet local people
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in selected areas
Lunch (beverages at own expense)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off within Kota Kinabalu City Centre area
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel located in Kota Kinabalu City Centre area
Return Point: Your hotel located in Kota Kinabalu City Centre area
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- What to wear and bring: Cap / hat, casual wear and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- The Dusun traditional house is closed for maintenance until further notice.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Mari Mari Cultural Village Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Mari Mari Cultural Village Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Mari Mari Cultural Village Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Mari Mari Cultural Village Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 19855P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluBus Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanHalf-day Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanCategory
Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Monsopiad Cultural VillageSignal Hill Observatory PlatformManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Kota BeludKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Mari Mari Cultural VillageKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)