5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off from Kota kinabalu City Hotels
Return Boat transfer
Instructor On Boat
Seafood Lunch with free service on sashimi preparing
Fishing equipments & bait
Travel Insurance and items not mentioned in the itinerary.
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointKota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kota Kinabalu City Centre (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 4 pax required per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fishing Trip at Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fishing Trip at Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fishing Trip at Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fishing Trip at Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P604
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahExtreme - SabahWater Tours - SabahHalf-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanSporting Events - Bandar Seri BegawanNature and Wildlife - Bandar Seri BegawanExtreme - Bandar Seri BegawanWater Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanHalf-day Tours - Bandar Seri Begawan4WD Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanExtreme - SandakanWater Tours - SandakanHalf-day Tours - SandakanCategory
Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Mari Mari Cultural VillageTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Monsopiad Cultural VillageSignal Hill Observatory PlatformSabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Kota Belud