To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Wildlife lovers won’t want to miss three Borneo signatures: orangutans, sunbears, and proboscis monkeys. See them all in just a day on this small-group guided tour from Sandakan with lunch. Watch orangutans feeding at the Sandakan Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre; pop next door to the Bornean Sunbear Conservation Center; finish at the Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary. You arrange internal flights from Kota Kinabalu; your guide looks after the rest.
- See orangutans, sunbears, and proboscis monkeys all in a single day
- Get personal attention from your guide in a group no larger than 15
- Savor lunch at a local restaurant outside Sandakan
- Relax with 2-way door-to-door transfers in Kota Kinabalu and Sandakan
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Tour in Sharing Basis
Engliah Speaking Guide
Return Airfares [BKI/SDK/BKI]
Camera/ Videos Fees, Taxes, Luggage Fees, Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Please note, for clients that traveling from Kota Kinabalu City area will be pick-up 2 hours before departure time for flight to Sandakan.
-While is clients stay at Sandakan City area, the pick-up time will be between 0800hrs-0830hrs
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport Beg Berkunci No 134, Aras 5, Bangunan Terminal, 88740 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
- Sandakan Airport, Batu 7, Jalan Airport, 90000 Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia
- Sabah Ports, Ground Floor, Wisma Pelabuhan, Jalan Tg Lipat, Pusat Bandar Kota Kinabalu, 88992 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
- Sandakan Sea Port, Jalan Pelabuhan Baru, 90000 Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Flight Tickets: We encourage our clients to book domestic flights via online for fare convenience and own comparison on the cheapest fair online where you can purchase straight away before the fare changes within the minute.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BORNEO TRAILS TOURS TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 49294P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKota KinabaluShore Excursions - SabahPorts of Call Tours - SabahShore Excursions - Bandar Seri BegawanPorts of Call Tours - Bandar Seri BegawanShore Excursions - SandakanPorts of Call Tours - SandakanCategory
Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)Kota BeludGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Mari Mari Cultural VillageSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Monsopiad Cultural Village