Are you interested in?
50 Tours & Activities
55 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
62 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience two very different ecosystems in Kinabalu Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on this door-to-door guided tour with lunch, a journey that’s just not possible by public transport. First, discover mountain forest species including orchids and carnivorous plants. Next, walk through a tropical forest canopy. If rafflesia flowers are blooming, you can visit at your own expense. You can also try the Poring Hot Springs if time permits.
- Discover the diverse ecosystems of UNESCO-listed Kinabalu Park
- See orchids and carnivorous plants, and walk among the treetops
- Take it easy with an included lunch
- Relax with round-trip transfers direct from your door to your door
Saved to wishlist!
Air conditioned vehicle with license English-speaking guide on sharing basis
Hotel pickup from Kota Kinabalu city hotels on sharing basis
Video RM30 / Camera RM5 fees at the Canopy walkway (only local Malaysian ringgit accepted)
Entrance fees to Rafflesia site(time permitting - (only local Malaysian ringgit accepted)
Drinks (only local Malaysian ringgit accepted)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu City
Return DetailsYour hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on uneven ground and some steep sections along the trail
- Please wear flat walking shoes, hat, sun screen, raincoat/umbrella, insect repellent and light jacket (Temperature at Park is 24C), drinking water
- Swimming in the Hot Springs is not recommended due to poor toilet and pool hygiene however if you still wish to proceed subject to time permitting, you would have to bring along swim wear, towel, change of clothing and toiletries
- Time permitting, guest may opt to visit the nearby Rafflesia reserves or gardens managed by the local villagers at their own expense. The cost of entrance fees varies depending on location and also whether the Rafflesia is in bloom at that time
- Confirmation for Japanese speaking tour is subject to availability. If not available, an English guide will be provided
- OPERATED BY EXOTIC BORNEO SDN. BHD.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 46602P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursKota KinabaluHistorical Tours - SabahHistorical Tours - SandakanHistorical Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreKota BeludKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Mari Mari Cultural VillageSignal Hill Observatory PlatformMonsopiad Cultural Village