Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-day hiking adventure on Mt Kinabalu in Sabah
- Experience UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mt Kinabalu, a very popular climbing spot
- Follow your guide on two challenging yet rewarding hikes on the mountain and admire incredible views
- Stay overnight at the Laban Rata rest house, nestled halfway up the mountain with gorgeous views
- Watch a beautiful sunrise at Low’s Peak
- No experience necessary!
- All meals, accommodation and hotel transportation are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from city hotels lobby in Kota Kinabalu
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Special Note: It is recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommended that you should refrain from climbing: hypertension, diabetes, palpitation, arthritis, heart disease, severe anemia, peptic ulcers, epileptic fits, obesity, chronic asthma, muscular cramps, hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper your climb.
- Room accommodation in Kinabalu Park is for a standard double room with either two twin/single beds or a double/queen bed fit for two people (based on availability); accommodation in Laban Rata is dormitory-style with bunk beds
- Recommended hiking attire
- Shorts or lightweight pants
- Lightweight t-shirt
- Wool socks
- Trail/hiking shoes
- Recommended items to bring
- Comfortable casual clothing, including lightweight sweater and pants
- Trail/hiking shoes
- Weatherproof shell jacket
- Insect repellent
- Beanie/wool hats and wool/fleece gloves
- Refillable water bottles and water purification tablets
- Small first aid kit
- Flashlight (head-mounted recommended)
- Waterproof plastic bags
- Backpack to carry everything
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Mt Kinabalu Hiking Adventure from Kota Kinabalu.