2-Tank Dive in Tunku Abdul Rahman Park
- 2-tank scuba diving tour at Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP)
- Ride a speedboat through the marine park to Manukan Island, where you can purchase lunch
- Enjoy two open dives over coral reefs abundant with marine life
- Search for nudibranchs, pufferfish, lionfish, stingrays, starfish, moray eels and elusive sea turtles
- Includes all diving equipment plus round-trip transport from selected Kota Kinabalu hotels
- Maximum of six certified divers per guide ensures quality attention
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotels within Kota Kinabalu area. Outskirt hotels pick-up available with surcharge.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For Certified Diver only
- Please remember to bring your diving license
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Dives will go to some of the following locations: Coral Garden (Sapi Island), Clement’s Reef (Sapi Island), Agill’s Reef (Sapi Island), Bulijong Point (Gaya Island), Police Reef (Gaya Island), Sulman Reef (Sulug Island) and Edgell Patches (located just outside the marine park). The dive operator will choose the dive sites based on the schedule, the groups’ experience, the sea and weather conditions.
- Fuel surcharge may be asked to pay due to local authority increasing its fee
- During the Muslim festival of Hari Raya Aidul Fitri & Hari Raya Aidul Adha together with the Chinese New Year, some places of interest are closed for a period of 2 days (dates are subject to changes)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Tank Dive in Tunku Abdul Rahman Park.