Are you interested in?
- 2-day small-group tour of Kinabalu National Park and Poring Hot Springs
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kinabalu National Park with your expert guide
- Take in scenic views of the jungle's wildlife, waterfalls and streams as you stroll on the suspended canopy walkway
- Enjoy a relaxing dip in sulphuric water springs at the Poring Hot Springs
- Discover the park's biodiversity as you walk around the botanical garden and visit the exhibition center
- All transportation and overnight accommodation included
- Small-group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from city hotels lobby in Kota Kinabalu
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Room accommodation is for a standard double room with either two twin/single beds or a double/queen bed fit for two people (based on availability)
- Recommended clothing/items to bring
- Comfortable casual clothing
- Trail or walking shoes
- Weatherproof shell jacket
- Mosquito repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Kinabalu National Park and Poring Hot Springs from Kota Kinabalu.