4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Visit Local Winery and Wine tasting
Bottle of fresh water per guest
Guided tour with English speaking guide
High quality KONA brand mountainbike , helmet and repair kit
Round transfer from/to your accommodation
Swim stop on sandy beach
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Korcula island guests staying in private accommodations:
Meeting At Korcula town East Pier / by the KONZUM-grocery shop and korcula adventures agency.
Orebić Hotels and Guests staying in private accommodations on Peninsula Peljesac:
Meeting Point is Grand Hotel ORSAN Pier/jetty by the sea.
Lumbarda Hotels and Private accommodations:
Meeting by Lumbarda Center Tourist board office.
- Korcula Old town east Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Korcula-Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Korcula Island Mountain Bike Private Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Korcula Island Mountain Bike Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKorculaKorcula IslandCategory