Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Please meet us at "Plokata" square in Korcula Town. There is a non-working circular metal fountain in the centre and stone benches around the outside. The square is located next to OTP bank.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Important note about the cycling. Bikes are mountain bikes. We recommend that you have a good level of fitness and experience of riding a bike. You will cycle around 10kms and this includes several hills. The route may include some unlevel surfaces and off road terrain. Keep in mind as well it gets very hot on Korcula, especially from late June until the end of August and you will be cycling in the sun. We would class the ride as moderate but the hills and heat can be more of a challenge for some people. Although the ride is leisurely, we just want to ensure you will be comfortable to complete the ride.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Korcula Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.