- A half-day walking tour of Piran with wine and food tastings
- Visit Piran’s historic center, a Minorite Monastery, and the ruins of the town wall
- Travel with a guide: Don’t get lost exploring Piran on foot
- Three stops for food and wine tasting—and one for coffee
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our tour runs regardless of weather conditions - rain, hail or shine!
- Our tour lasts five hours, and involves some walking, so be sure to bring comfortable footwear.
- Your guide will stay with you throughout the tour, and you can make requests about any special dietary requirements such as any food allergies or foods you prefer to avoid eating.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alfredo TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff