5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Ganges Walk
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
The Palace Walk
5 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataArchaeology Tours - West BengalWalking Tours - West BengalHistorical Tours - West BengalHalf-day Tours - West BengalArchaeology Tours - DhakaWalking Tours - DhakaHistorical Tours - DhakaHalf-day Tours - DhakaArchaeology Tours - BhubaneswarWalking Tours - BhubaneswarHistorical Tours - BhubaneswarHalf-day Tours - BhubaneswarCategory
Bharat Sevashram Sangha TempleChowringhee (Chourangi)St. John’s ChurchNakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological ParkSt Paul's CathedralAcharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic GardensTagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari)Eden GardensDakshineswar Kali TempleIndian MuseumDarjeeling Himalayan RailwayMarble PalacePareshnath Jain Temple (Parasnath Jain Temple)Himalayan Mountaineering InstituteAquatica Water ParkKalighat Kali TempleGangtokMP Birla PlanetariumGhum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)