Are you interested in?
49 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
194 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Kolkata
13 Tours & Activities
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Looking beyond Kolkata’s tourist sights into its slum areas is best done with a guide to provide background and ensure you don't get lost. This shared walking tour steps up: with a guide to lead you around one of these districts. See how the inhabitants live, discover their hardships in ensuring life’s necessities, and leave with a better understanding of Kolkata’s slum communities than you might if on your own.
- Experience one of Kolkata’s slum areas on a small-group walking tour
- Explore with a guide for accurate insight and ensure you don’t get lost
- View how the locals live and learn how they work to meet basic daily needs
- Learn detail and truths about the district that you might not hear alone
Saved to wishlist!
Packaged Drinking Water
Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Available on request)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeeting Point: Topsia Connector
Duration : Upto 2.5 hours
Time : Any 2.5 hours between 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All itineraries are sample itineraries. We reserve the right to change the itinerary either before or during the tour due to weather conditions, safety issues, traffic and road conditions for the comfort of the participants.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the programme or expenses incurred -Directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accidents, breakdowns of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, political closure or any other causes beyond our control.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person or property during a tour. We do not have any insurance policy coverings the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal belongings are at the guest's risk at all time.
- For detailed T&C please consult our website
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Calcutta Caravan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 63135P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataCity Tours - West BengalCity Tours - DhakaCity Tours - BhubaneswarCategory
Dakshineswar Kali TempleBharat Sevashram Sangha TempleMarble PalaceGanga Sagar (Sagar Island)Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological ParkNakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)St Paul's CathedralMP Birla PlanetariumSt. John’s ChurchTagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari)Belur MathHimalayan Mountaineering InstituteCollege StreetGhum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)Kalighat Kali TempleIndian MuseumAcharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic GardensEden GardensChowringhee (Chourangi)Darjeeling Himalayan Railway