8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This day tour of Kolkata allows you to see all the must-see sights while offering the flexibility of using your own transportation, if you prefer. As a private tour for just you and your group, you can choose where to go according to your own interests. You can cover a lot of ground in a full day, visiting sites such as riverside temples and markets and colonial-era buildings, for great photo opportunities.
- Book a tour with or without transportation (the latter if you have your own)
- Learn all about Kolkata’s past and present with an English-speaking guide
- A convenient day trip for travelers with a short time in the city
- Customize this private tour to suit your needs
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Tours & Transfers
No Meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop Within any Kolkata Location If Booked with Transfers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Guide In Kolkata With Optional City Transportation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Guide In Kolkata With Optional City Transportation?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Guide In Kolkata With Optional City Transportation?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Guide In Kolkata With Optional City Transportation?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataBus Tours - West BengalHistorical Tours - West BengalFull-day Tours - West BengalBus Tours - DhakaHistorical Tours - DhakaFull-day Tours - DhakaBus Tours - BhubaneswarHistorical Tours - BhubaneswarFull-day Tours - BhubaneswarCategory
Indian MuseumMarble PalaceGhum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)Kalighat Kali TempleSt Paul's CathedralMP Birla PlanetariumBelur MathDakshineswar Kali TempleTagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari)Himalayan Mountaineering InstituteBharat Sevashram Sangha TemplePadmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological ParkDarjeeling Himalayan RailwayChowringhee (Chourangi)Nakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)Pareshnath Jain Temple (Parasnath Jain Temple)St. John’s ChurchEden GardensCollege StreetAcharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic Gardens