4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Watch the city come to life during this early morning walking tour of Kolkata bazaars. This populous city is known as one of India's educational and commercial capitals that once existed under British East India rule. Follow your local guide through the eclectic stalls of open-air markets, interact with sellers and learn about daily life on this incredible, interactive tour. You'll make stops at Burra bazaar and College Street, where you'll have the opportunity to see (and purchase!) fabrics, handicrafts, souvenirs, books and other unique items.
- Morning Bazaar Walking Tour in Kolkata
- Explore the markets on foot and see daily life
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kolkata downtown
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Group discount is available for group size of more than 2, 3, and 4.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GeTs Holidays
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morning Bazaar Walking Tour in Kolkata?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning Bazaar Walking Tour in Kolkata?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Morning Bazaar Walking Tour in Kolkata?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning Bazaar Walking Tour in Kolkata?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataCity Tours - West BengalWalking Tours - West BengalFull-day Tours - West BengalHalf-day Tours - West BengalCity Tours - DhakaWalking Tours - DhakaFull-day Tours - DhakaHalf-day Tours - DhakaCity Tours - BhubaneswarWalking Tours - BhubaneswarFull-day Tours - BhubaneswarHalf-day Tours - BhubaneswarCategory
GangtokPareshnath Jain Temple (Parasnath Jain Temple)Himalayan Mountaineering InstituteDarjeeling Himalayan RailwayPadmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological ParkSt Paul's CathedralMP Birla PlanetariumChowringhee (Chourangi)Aquatica Water ParkTagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari)Indian MuseumAcharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic GardensGhum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)St. John’s ChurchDakshineswar Kali TempleMarble PalaceNakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)Eden GardensKalighat Kali TempleBharat Sevashram Sangha Temple