- Visit numerous culinary hotspots
- Try over a dozen different traditional food items
- Enjoy an intimate experience on this private tasting tour
- A local food-loving guide will be with you every step of the way
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting at the Gate 4 exit of Esplanade Metro Station and will be wearing A Chef's Tour t-shirt. It's easy to reach from most hotels in central Kolkata. Address: Jawaharlal Nehru Rd, Esplanade, Kolkata, West Bengal 700013, India.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant meals not included. The tour isn't suitable for prams as you will need to get on and off transport
- You will need to be able enough to get on and off local transport
- The last stop and coffee shop is a little smoky. If children are on the tour, this stop may be exchanged for a different one.
- There is some moderate walking some wear comfortable shoes and bring appropriate clothing and an umbrella in rainy season
- Please get in contact with us if you have any dietary requirements
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Chefs Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.