Are you interested in?
106 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
194 Tours & Activities
Victoria Memorial Hall Tours
51 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
Transport by Air-Conditioned Vehicle along with a Govt. approved Professional Tour Guide and Driver
Customised Private Tour covering city’s main highlights
Parking & Toll charges
Food and Drinks, unless specified
Souvenir Photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotels within the City limits.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Jessore Rd, Dum Dum, Kolkata, West Bengal 700052, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tirthankar Mukherjee
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kolkata Full Day Sightseeing Including Mother House, Kumortuli and Flower Market?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kolkata Full Day Sightseeing Including Mother House, Kumortuli and Flower Market?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kolkata Full Day Sightseeing Including Mother House, Kumortuli and Flower Market?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 58
See all 58
Product code: 43241P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataFood Tours - West BengalBus Tours - West BengalWalking Tours - West BengalMarkets - West BengalHistorical Tours - West BengalFull-day Tours - West BengalFood Tours - DhakaBus Tours - DhakaWalking Tours - DhakaMarkets - DhakaHistorical Tours - DhakaFull-day Tours - DhakaFood Tours - BhubaneswarBus Tours - BhubaneswarWalking Tours - BhubaneswarMarkets - BhubaneswarHistorical Tours - BhubaneswarFull-day Tours - BhubaneswarCategory
Belur MathEden GardensHimalayan Mountaineering InstitutePareshnath Jain Temple (Parasnath Jain Temple)Marble PalaceBharat Sevashram Sangha TempleCollege StreetSt Paul's CathedralGhum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)Nakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic GardensDakshineswar Kali TempleDarjeeling Himalayan RailwayGanga Sagar (Sagar Island)Kalighat Kali TemplePadmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological ParkMP Birla PlanetariumSt. John’s ChurchTagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari)Indian Museum