Are you interested in?
49 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
194 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in Kolkata
0 Tours & Activities
2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn about Kolkata's rich heritage on this walking tour of the East Indian city. You'll explore the streets with a guide, checking out some of the city's most beautiful colonial-era buildings as you hear all about its history. You'll also get to take a ferry ride across the River Hooghly, great for taking photos of the city's bridges.
- Walk past many of Kolkata's prettiest old buildings
- Learn about the city's history with an expert guide
- Take a ferry ride across the Hooghly River
- Bottled water is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Packaged Drinking Water
Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Available on request)
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe LaLiT Great Eastern Kolkata, Dalhousie Square 1, 2,3, Old Court House St, Chowringhee North, Bow Barracks, Kolkata, West Bengal 700069, India
Duration : Upto 2.5 hours
Time : Any 2.5 hours between 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Return DetailsSt. John's Church, 2/2, Council House St, opp. Dewars Garage, Lal Dighi, B.B.D. Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All itineraries are sample itineraries. We reserve the right to change the itinerary either before or during the tour due to weather conditions, safety issues, traffic and road conditions for the comfort of the participants.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the programme or expenses incurred -Directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accidents, breakdowns of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, political closure or any other causes beyond our control.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person or property during a tour. We do not have any insurance policy coverings the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal belongings are at the guest's risk at all time.
- Ferry ride depends on the tide, it may not happen on some days instead we do a ghat tour.
- For detailed T&C please refer to: http://www.calcuttacaravan.com/terms-conditions/
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Calcutta Caravan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 63135P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataCity Tours - West BengalCity Tours - DhakaCity Tours - BhubaneswarCategory
MP Birla PlanetariumNakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)College StreetEden GardensBharat Sevashram Sangha TempleGhum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)Marble PalaceSt Paul's CathedralKalighat Kali TempleSt. John’s ChurchBelur MathDarjeeling Himalayan RailwayPadmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological ParkGangtokIndian MuseumTagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari)Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic GardensAquatica Water ParkGanga Sagar (Sagar Island)Himalayan Mountaineering Institute