3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a chilled-out evening cruise along the Hooghly River at sunset and enjoy seeing the city of Kolkata from a different angle. This ticket saves you the time and hassle of lining up to buy a ferry ticket. Kolkata is a big, busy city; leave all that behind as you cruise down the river, spotting the silhouettes of temples and grand colonial-era buildings along its banks. Receive a welcome drink and evening snacks, too.
- Transfers from any Kolkata-city location included
- Enjoy a welcome drink, evening tea, and snacks
- The cruise boat is equipped with life jackets for your safety
- A fun, relaxing evening excursion for families or friends traveling together
Saved to wishlist!
Sunset River Cruise Evening Excursion
3 Hour Evening cruise on the River Ganges
Welcome Drink with Evening Tea and Snacks will be Provided
Cruise Start Time is 4 Pm and Ends 7 Pm . We start 3 Pm From your Pickup Location to Reach on TIME
Guided tour to Belur Math (This is only Stop While on Cruise)
No Meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop within any Kolkata Location
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Evening Excursion: Sailing towards the Goddess Through Sunset River Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Evening Excursion: Sailing towards the Goddess Through Sunset River Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Evening Excursion: Sailing towards the Goddess Through Sunset River Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Evening Excursion: Sailing towards the Goddess Through Sunset River Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Evening Excursion: Sailing towards the Goddess Through Sunset River Cruise
8 hours 20 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKolkataBus Tours - West BengalHalf-day Tours - West BengalBus Tours - DhakaHalf-day Tours - DhakaBus Tours - BhubaneswarHalf-day Tours - BhubaneswarCategory
Aquatica Water ParkBelur MathAcharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic GardensSt Paul's CathedralBharat Sevashram Sangha TempleGhum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)Eden GardensHimalayan Mountaineering InstituteNakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological ParkMP Birla PlanetariumTagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari)College StreetChowringhee (Chourangi)Dakshineswar Kali TemplePareshnath Jain Temple (Parasnath Jain Temple)St. John’s ChurchGangtokMarble PalaceDarjeeling Himalayan Railway