12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the best of Kolkata with this full-day tour of the city. You'll get to see many of the so-called City of Joy's greatest buildings and attractions, including the Victoria Memorial, St John's Church, the 18th-century Writers Building and the 19th-centry Shaheed Minar, as well as the oldest museum in India. You'll finish your tour with a three-hour cruise on the Hooghly River, a distributary of the Ganges.
- See the city from the water with a three-hour cruise
- Visit some of Kolkata's top sights and monuments
- No need to pack a meal, as lunch is included
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel are included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Kolkata
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City of Joy experience, a full day tour of Kolkata?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during City of Joy experience, a full day tour of Kolkata?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City of Joy experience, a full day tour of Kolkata?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City of Joy experience, a full day tour of Kolkata?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18983P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataBus Tours - West BengalHistorical Tours - West BengalFull-day Tours - West BengalCategory
St. John’s ChurchHimalayan Mountaineering InstituteGangtokKalighat Kali TempleChowringhee (Chourangi)Dakshineswar Kali TempleTagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari)Darjeeling Himalayan RailwayEden GardensPareshnath Jain Temple (Parasnath Jain Temple)Aquatica Water ParkNakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological ParkGhum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)Marble PalaceMP Birla PlanetariumSt Paul's CathedralAcharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic GardensIndian MuseumGanga Sagar (Sagar Island)