8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Kolkata is one of the world’s most vibrant and history-filled cities, but covering all the top sights takes time and planning. Skip the hassles of arranging your own visits with this action-packed sightseeing tour, which includes all the main colonial-era heritage attractions, along with a Jain temple, the Tagore Museum, and the riverside ghats. Enjoy front-door pickup from any location in the city for added convenience.
- An in-depth sightseeing tour of Kolkata’s top attractions
- Cover the city’s main highlights in a single exciting visit
- Learn about the history and culture of Kolkata with your own private guide
- Complimentary pickup from any location in the city is included
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Tours & Transfers
No Meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop within any Kolkata Location
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Kolkata Sightseeing with English Speaking Guide and Transports?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Kolkata Sightseeing with English Speaking Guide and Transports?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Kolkata Sightseeing with English Speaking Guide and Transports?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Kolkata Sightseeing with English Speaking Guide and Transports?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Kolkata Sightseeing with English Speaking Guide and Transports
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKolkataBus Tours - West BengalCity Tours - West BengalArchaeology Tours - West BengalFull-day Tours - West BengalBus Tours - DhakaCity Tours - DhakaArchaeology Tours - DhakaFull-day Tours - DhakaBus Tours - BhubaneswarCity Tours - BhubaneswarArchaeology Tours - BhubaneswarFull-day Tours - BhubaneswarCategory
Belur MathNakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)MP Birla PlanetariumBharat Sevashram Sangha TempleSt Paul's CathedralMarble PalaceAcharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic GardensKalighat Kali TemplePareshnath Jain Temple (Parasnath Jain Temple)St. John’s ChurchDarjeeling Himalayan RailwayGhum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)Eden GardensHimalayan Mountaineering InstituteDakshineswar Kali TempleIndian MuseumCollege StreetPadmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological ParkTagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari)Chowringhee (Chourangi)