Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Available for adults and children between 5 – 60 years old and the age of 6-12 years old under parents or adults’ close supervision.
- In order to use the zipline, the participants should be in good physical health and free of any limitations that could affect their safe use of the equipment.
- Please leave your valuable belongings at your hotel, we will not take responsibility for any loss or damage
- The trip is not recommended for a person with more than 110 kgs. , pregnant women, a child under 6 year old and people with surgical history less than 6 months or with hypertension, asthma, infectious diseases, diabetes, epilepsy, and any mental health condition
- Wear comfortable shoes. No flip flop allowed. Sandals with a strap are allowed and wear light clothing on the trip
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff