Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Ang Thong National Marine Park via kayak on this full-day tour from Koh Samui
- Venture into hidden lagoons and caves
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided
- Friendly and informative guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
You’ll follow your guide to Talay Nai, also known as the Green Lagoon. This saltwater lake at the center of the island is home to a diverse array of marine life and a beautiful sight to behold. As you explore the island you’ll make your way to the highest point of the park using wooden walkways and handmade staircases. Enjoy breathtaking views of the surrounding scenery once you’ve reached the top.
From there it’s off to Koh Wao or Tai Plao. While most other tours avoid these out of the way spots, our expert guide will lead you through one of the area’s most spectacular kayaking and snorkeling spots. Navigate through thick foliage and bizarre rock formations while you paddle past peaceful lagoons and shadowy caves. Lucky travelers may even spot families of dolphins or the occasional sea turtles swimming alongside their sea kayaks. After an exciting day exploring Ang Thong National Marine Park head back to your Koh Samui hotel with your guide and professional driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear good walking shoes for this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- What Do I Need?
- Swimwear, Beach Towel, 2 x T-Shirt, Sunglasses, Sunscreen/Sunblock, Camera / Video Camera
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms