Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
- Airport transfer
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Hotel pickup included
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/1/2021 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Samui Airport, Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Samui International Airport Departure Shared Transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Samui International Airport Departure Shared Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Samui International Airport Departure Shared Transfer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Samui International Airport Departure Shared Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Samui International Airport Departure Shared Transfer
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportBophutAirport & Hotel Transfers - Gulf of ThailandTransportation Services - Gulf of ThailandAirport & Hotel Transfers - Ko Pha NganTransportation Services - Ko Pha NganAirport & Hotel Transfers - Koh TaoTransportation Services - Koh TaoCategory