4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel round trip transfer
Elephant Care Samui T-Shirt
Food for feeding the elephants
Drinking water and fruits
Thai style buffet lunch
Shower room & lockers
Professional English speaking guide
Basic accident insurance
Departure & Return
Departure PointElephant Care Samui, 71 หมู่ 2 แม่น้ำ เกาะสมุย Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, please come to a nearby hotel. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Bang Por: 07:00 - 07:15 / 11:30 - 11:45
• Bang Rak: 07:15 - 07:30 / 11:30 - 11:45
• Bantai: 07:00 - 07:15 / 11:30 - 11:45
• Bophut: 07:15 - 07:30 / 11:30 - 11:45
• Chaweng Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 / 11:45 - 12:00
• Choeng Mon Beach: 07:15 - 07:30 / 11:30 - 11:45
• Hua Thanon: 07:00 - 07:15 / 11:30 - 11:45
• Lamai Beach: 07:30 - 07:45 / 11:45 - 12:00
• Lipa Noi: 07:00 - 07:15 / 11:30 - 11:45
• Mae Nam Beach: 07:15 - 07:30 / 11:30 - 11:45
• Nathon: 07:00 - 07:15 / 11:30 - 11:45
• Plai Laem: 07:15 - 07:30 / 11:30 - 11:45
• Taling Ngam: 07:00 - 07:15 / 11:30 - 11:45
- Samui Airport, Bo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Nathon Pier, อ่างทอง Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
- Lomprayah Samui Maenam (Pralan Pier), 26/61 Moo.4 Maenam Tambon Mae Nam, Koh Samui Chang Wat Surat Thani 84330, Thailand
- Raja Ferry, Lipa Noi, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
- Seatran Discovery Company Limited, Surat Thani, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The sanctuary does not offer any riding activity!
- Not only do elephants roam free but they also can disengage from contact anytime at will.
- Afternoon session starts with lunch and Thai cooking class first.
- Don't mind to get a bit dirty and wet during the elephant bath
- Most travelers can participate
- During check-in at the Elephant Care Samui, you will have to fill your name and passport number in the insurance form. Please remember your passport number or bring a photo copy of the passport ID page on the day of the trip.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Elephant Care Samui?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Elephant Care Samui?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Elephant Care Samui?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Elephant Care Samui?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 9574P677
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKoh SamuiShore Excursions - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandWalking Tours - Gulf of ThailandPorts of Call Tours - Gulf of ThailandShore Excursions - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganWalking Tours - Ko Pha NganPorts of Call Tours - Ko Pha NganShore Excursions - Koh TaoNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoWalking Tours - Koh TaoPorts of Call Tours - Koh TaoCategory