- Ride up to the viewpoint in a cable car
- Enjoy the adrenaline rush as you soar through the sky on a zipline
- Get excellent photo opportunities of Lamai Beach and the Valentine stone
- Let fish nibble and tickle your feet at the Funny Fish Spa
Departure & Return
Starting point is to go direct to our location and approach the Reception @ the information desk to show your confirmed booking. We don't provide a pick-up or drop-off transfer. When you come @ the location, a minute walk to cable car station to lift you up to the top.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport number is required at time of booking for all participants
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Maximum weight allowed is 100 kg.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lamai Viewpoint
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms