Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Meet at Lomprayah office at Nathon Pier on Koh Samui 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Get dropped off at the departure terminal of Surat Thani Airport from where you can take your flight to Bangkok.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise by speedboat from Koh Samui to Tapi Pier may be switched to high speed catamaran due to many passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- Transfer by coach from Tapi Pier to Surat Thani Airport may be switched to air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff