Are you interested in?
21 Tours & Activities
Grandmother and Grandfather Rocks (Hin Yai/Hin Ta) Tours
42 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
250 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
All Admission fee
Round Trip Transfer
English speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointBo Put, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Ko Samui District area (3 KM radius)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Way to Bangkok
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ko Samui City Tour with Wat Phra Yai, Lat Ko Viewpoint & Hin Ta Hin Yai Rock?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ko Samui City Tour with Wat Phra Yai, Lat Ko Viewpoint & Hin Ta Hin Yai Rock?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ko Samui City Tour with Wat Phra Yai, Lat Ko Viewpoint & Hin Ta Hin Yai Rock?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ko Samui City Tour with Wat Phra Yai, Lat Ko Viewpoint & Hin Ta Hin Yai Rock?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 146991P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKoh SamuiBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandCity Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Ko Pha NganCity Tours - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganHalf-day Tours - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Koh TaoCity Tours - Koh TaoNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoHalf-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory