8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transfer from the Hotel
Insurance throughout the trip
Professional English-speaking guide
Snorkeling & Kayak equipment
Any personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointKoh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Ko Samui District area (3 KM radius)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Do show either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity to our guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Infants, pregnant women or people who have congenital disease, respiratory diseases, asthma, heart disease and high-blood pressure and experiencing back problems are advised against the activity
- Child height over 120 cm will be charge as adult rate. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers are encouraged to bring their own sun protection, swimwear necessity, camera, waterproof casing, plastic bag & sandals.
- Annual Closed of the National Marine Park every year is between 01 Nov - 15 Dec in monsoon season.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ko Samui Angthong Marine Park Full Day Tour with Snorkeling & Sea Kayaking?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ko Samui Angthong Marine Park Full Day Tour with Snorkeling & Sea Kayaking?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ko Samui Angthong Marine Park Full Day Tour with Snorkeling & Sea Kayaking?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ko Samui Angthong Marine Park Full Day Tour with Snorkeling & Sea Kayaking?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 91960P66
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKoh Samui4WD Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandSporting Events - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandExtreme - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of Thailand4WD Tours - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Ko Pha NganSporting Events - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganExtreme - Ko Pha NganWater Tours - Ko Pha Ngan4WD Tours - Koh TaoBus Tours - Koh TaoSporting Events - Koh TaoNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoExtreme - Koh TaoWater Tours - Koh TaoCategory