8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Multilingual guide (English, German & Thai)
Light breakfast (croissants and fresh fruits) served onboard
Thai buffet lunch served onboard
Sea Kayaks (Ocean Kayaks – Malibu Two), the world number 1 sit-on-top kayak
National Marine Park Admission Fee
Return hotel transportation
Soft drinks and fresh fruit
Snorkeling Equipment & Life Vests
Any expenses of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Koh Samui hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Ocean Kayaks are easy to maneuver and no experience in kayaking is necessary to participate in the kayaking day tour. However, prior to departure the guide will give introduction and appropriate instructions
- Tour schedule is subject to change depending on weather conditions especially in rainy season
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry! I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free.
- Tour departs from Koh Samui. Whilst transfers are provided in Koh Samui, guests from Koh Phangan need to make their own way by Lomprayah Catamaran to Nathon in the early morning. This is also where the tour departs at 8.00am
- Please advise full names as written on the Passport at time of booking
- Child 4 years are complimentary. (For insurance purposes, children under 4 years not permitted)
- What to bring: Sun cream, Sun Glasses, Hat, Towel, Camera, Dry clothes to change into, Swim suit and Comfortable shoes
- If you are staying at a Koh Samui hotel that is situated on a hill that is difficult for a van to maneuver you may be asked to meet at another hotel for the transfer
- Angthong National Marine Park is closed for restoration 1 Nov. 2020 to 15 Dec. 2020
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kayaking Adventure at Angthong National Marine Park ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayaking Adventure at Angthong National Marine Park ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kayaking Adventure at Angthong National Marine Park ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayaking Adventure at Angthong National Marine Park ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90546P187
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWater ToursExtremeKayakingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKoh Samui4WD Tours - Gulf of ThailandSporting Events - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandExtreme - Gulf of ThailandKayaking - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of Thailand4WD Tours - Ko Pha NganSporting Events - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Ko Pha NganWater Tours - Ko Pha NganExtreme - Ko Pha NganKayaking - Ko Pha NganFull-day Tours - Ko Pha Ngan4WD Tours - Koh TaoSporting Events - Koh TaoBus Tours - Koh TaoWater Tours - Koh TaoExtreme - Koh TaoKayaking - Koh TaoFull-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory