Are you interested in?
9 Tours & Activities
288 Tours & Activities
On the Water
137 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
If you have come to Koh Tao to dive, make the most of your visit by joining a dive tour suited to your experience. This day tour is only for certified divers and takes you to two of the best dives sites in the Gulf of Thailand, including a shipwreck.
- Tour for certified divers only: Tailor your dive trip to your experience level
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Small-group tour: Ensures a personal experience
- Includes lunch on board: No need to bring your own
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide and diving instructor
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time from 6:30 to 6:45
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Centre "Scuba Birds"
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Diving Trip at Koh Tao from Koh Samui for certified divers?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Diving Trip at Koh Tao from Koh Samui for certified divers?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Diving Trip at Koh Tao from Koh Samui for certified divers?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 29730P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesScuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesKoh SamuiUnique Experiences - Gulf of ThailandScuba Diving - Gulf of ThailandUnique Experiences - Ko Pha NganScuba Diving - Ko Pha NganUnique Experiences - Koh TaoScuba Diving - Koh TaoCategory