9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Angthong, which means ‘golden bowl’ in Thai, contains a breathtaking panorama of limestone islands and lagoons inhabited by dolphins and other marine life. Ride a speedboat into Angthong National Marine Park during this day trip from Koh Samui. Your sightseeing cruise stops at islands for swimming, snorkeling and hiking with the option to upgrade for a kayaking adventure. Enjoy a provided buffet lunch and marvel at the Emerald Lake (Talay Nai).
- Speedboat tour of Angthong National Marine Park
- Snorkel over corals and opt to kayak to limestone caves
- Enjoy a buffet lunch and hike to Emerald Lake
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Koh Samui
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide and driver
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fee to Angthong Marine Park (THB 300 adults / THB 150 Children)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Koh Samui Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32208P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKoh SamuiNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandSnorkeling - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganSnorkeling - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoSnorkeling - Koh TaoCategory