4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a houseboat tour on the inland waterways of Kochi when your cruise ship pulls into the Kochi port. Travel to Alleppey (Alappuzha) to board a traditional houseboat that takes you on a 2-hour cruise through scenic waterways lined with villages, rice paddies and coconut palms. Sample the delicious cuisine of Kerala during a lunch served on board your vessel. Afterward, transfer to an air-conditioned coach to see the highlights of Fort Kochi, including the Chinese fishing nets.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch on board as you cruise past lush, tropical scenery
- Tour Fort Kochi by coach to visit highlights like the Chinese fishing nets
- Make the most of your time in port with a custom houseboat tour of Kochi
- Hear informative commentary about Kochi’s history and sights from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Kochi Port pickup and drop-off
Buffet lunch (For Houseboat Tour Only)
River Cruise (For Houseboat Tour Only)
Only Tea /Coffee /Snacks (For HOuseboat Tour 13:35 Departure)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cochin Port (Ernakulam Wharf Berth /Pier) ,BTP Berth /Pier ,Cochin Port Cruise Terminal
Directions: Our staff will be waiting at Cochin Port - ships berth/pier holding a "VIATOR" sign board with Blue Umbrella
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour which include visit to Church/Synagogue, modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees are recommended. No casual clothing such as jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: staff/guide will be waiting at ships berth/pier holding "VIATOR" sign board with "BLUE UMBRELLA"
- Synagogue /Palace are closed on Friday /Saturdays and Jewish holidays
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carnival Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingShore Excursions - KeralaBus Tours - KeralaPorts of Call Tours - KeralaShore Excursions - CoimbatoreBus Tours - CoimbatorePorts of Call Tours - CoimbatoreShore Excursions - MaduraiBus Tours - MaduraiPorts of Call Tours - MaduraiCategory