7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
6 Nights accommodation based on double / twin sharing basis
Assistance during arrival and departure
Daily breakfast at hotel
All transfers including airport transfers by an AC Car MUV / SUV / Sedan car
Local English Speaking guide at Cochin
Boat ride at lake Periyar
Day trip to Kanyakumari
One mineral water bottle per person per day
All currently applicable taxes including GST
Visas Fee (if applicable)
Tips (always optional, but some guidance will be given in the pre-departure information pack you’ll receive after booking)
Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
Any domestic or International flight
Monument entry fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from the Airport/Hotel in Kochi.
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holidays At
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Backwaters of Kerala with Exotic Beaches?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Backwaters of Kerala with Exotic Beaches?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Backwaters of Kerala with Exotic Beaches?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Backwaters of Kerala with Exotic Beaches?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 14425P37
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKochiRomantic Tours - KeralaBus Tours - KeralaMulti-day Tours - KeralaHoneymoon - KeralaRomantic Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - CoimbatoreMulti-day Tours - CoimbatoreHoneymoon - CoimbatoreRomantic Tours - MaduraiBus Tours - MaduraiMulti-day Tours - MaduraiHoneymoon - MaduraiCategory