5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
Sannomiya Station , ４丁目-1-１番－１ Nunobikichō, Chuo Ward, Kobe, Hyogo 651-0097, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
At the Ticket office of Sannomiya Station, JR LIne
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat at resting spots.
- On Tuesdays "sunset moon" and "Tsubakuro Zakka-ten" and on Wednesdays "poletoko" and "Lotta" are closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PrivateTour - A Fashionable Up-to-Date Tour for Girls in Kobe!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during PrivateTour - A Fashionable Up-to-Date Tour for Girls in Kobe!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PrivateTour - A Fashionable Up-to-Date Tour for Girls in Kobe!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursShopping ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKobeWalking Tours - Hyogo PrefectureShopping Tours - Hyogo PrefecturePhotography Tours - Hyogo PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Hyogo PrefectureCategory