5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
４丁目-1-１番－１ Nunobikichō, Chuo Ward, Kobe, Hyogo 651-0097, Japan
JR Sannomiya Station central exit, in front of the Ticket Office
5 Chome-10 Shimoyamatedori, Chuo Ward, Kobe, Hyogo 650-0011, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- If it rains on the day of the tour, we will not visit Nunobiki Falls for safety reasons.
- The tour end location will differ from the start location. If you would like to change the end location, please consult with your tour guide.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY4,100 /person)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Tracing the Quaintness Nature and Traditional Crafts in Kobe?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Tracing the Quaintness Nature and Traditional Crafts in Kobe?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Tracing the Quaintness Nature and Traditional Crafts in Kobe?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - Tracing the Quaintness Nature and Traditional Crafts in Kobe
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKobeWalking Tours - Hyogo PrefectureHistorical Tours - Hyogo PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Hyogo PrefectureCategory