- Travel from Ko Lanta to Koh Tao via Krabi and Surat Thani
- Journey by minivan, coach, and ferry all on one convenient booking
- Enjoy pickup from selected Ko Lanta hotels
- Finish at Mae Haad Pier at the heart of Koh Tao
Departure & Return
Departure Point@ Pier Lanta Travel, 56 หมู่ที่ 1 ถนน ศาลาด่าน Tambon Sala Dan, Amphoe Ko Lanta, Chang Wat Krabi 81150, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta if it is located at the main road and if not further than 7 Eleven at Klong Nin Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. Pickup times per zone: • Klong Dao Beach: 07:50 - 08:00 • Klong Khong Beach: 07:20 - 07:30 • Klong Nin Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Klong Tob Beach: 07:00 - 07:15 • Long Beach: 07:20 - 07:30 • Phra Ae Beach: 07:20 - 07:30 • Saladan Pier: 07:50 - 08:00
Return DetailsSEATRAN Check-In Office, Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfer from Krabi to Don Sak Pier by coach may be switched to AC van due to minimal passengers.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Koh Lanta to Koh Tao by Minivan, Coach and Seatran Discovery Ferry.