- Take the fast route from Koh Lanta to Koh Phi Phi with a speedboat transfer
- Save time with a transfer that connects the two islands in just 30 minutes
- Includes convenient pickup service at most Koh Lanta hotels
- Get dropped off at the central Ton Sai Pier for easy access to your hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointKoh Lanta (Saladan Pier), Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta if near the main road including Ao Mai Pai, Baan Kantiang, Klong Dao Beach, Klong Jak, Klong Khong, Klong Nin, Klong Numjed, Long Beach, Pra Ae Beach and Saladan. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. Pickup times per zone: • Ao Mai Pai: 07:00 / 11:00 • Baan Kantiang: 07:15 / 11:15 • Klong Dao Beach: 08:20 / 12:20 • Klong Jak: 07:10 / 11:10 • Klong Khong: 07:50 / 11:50 • Klong Nin: 07:35 / 11:35 • Klong Numjed: 07:30 / 11:30 • Long Beach: 08:10 / 12:10 • Pra Ae Beach: 08:00 / 12:00 • Saladan: 08:30 / 12:30
Return DetailsAo Tonsai Pier, Moo 7, Phi Phi Island Krabi 81000, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The service operates daily all year round with 2 departure times in high season from October to April, and 1 departure time in the morning during low season.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Koh Lanta to Koh Phi Phi by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat.