- Travel from Ko Lanta to Ko Pha Ngan in just a day on one convenient ticket
- Pickup from many Ko Lanta hotels saves time and lets you lie in longer
- Comfortable Lomprayah catamaran includes a sundeck with space to relax
- Mobile ticket direct to your phone: No need for printers or paper
Departure & Return
Departure PointSala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta if it is located at the main road and if not further than 7 Eleven at Klong Nin Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. Pickup times per zone: • Klong Dao Beach: 08:45 - 09:00 • Klong Khong Beach: 08:25 - 08:35 • Klong Nin Beach: 08:00 - 08:15 • Klong Tob Beach: 08:15 - 08:25 • Phra Ae Beach: 08:35 - 08:45 • Saladan Pier: 08:45 - 09:00
Return DetailsLomprayah Ticket Office, 64/6 Moo1, Tambon Ko Pha-ngan, Amphoe Ko Pha-ngan, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfer from Krabi to Tapi Pier by coach may be switched to AC van due to minimal passengers.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 460 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Koh Lanta to Koh Phangan by Minivan, Lomprayah Coach and High Speed Catamaran.