- Pre-book this ferry from Koh Lanta to Phuket to avoid last-minute hassles
- Ride on a comfortable air-conditioned boat, enjoy the scenery along the way
- Choose pickup from your hotel or meet at Saladan Pier
- Get dropped off at your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon, or Kata Beach
Departure & Return
Departure PointKoh Lanta (Saladan Pier), Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta if near the main road including Kan Tieng Bay, Klong Nin Beach, Klong Khong, Pra Ae, Klong Dao and Kow Kwang Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. Pickup times per zone: • Baan Kantiang: 11:50 - 12:00 • Klong Dao Beach: 12:50 - 13:00 • Klong Khong: 12:20 - 12:30 • Klong Nin: 12:00 - 12:15 • Klong Tob Beach: 12:00 - 12:15 • Long Beach: 12:30 - 12:40 • Pra Ae Beach: 12:30 - 12:40 • Saladan Pier: 12:50 - 13:00
Return DetailsPhuket (Rassada Pier), Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide the hotel name for the drop-off service in Phuket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The ferry is operating only in high season from November until April.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Koh Lanta to Phuket by Ao Nang Princess Ferry.