Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The ferry is operating only in High Season from October until March.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilogram.
- Bicycles (folded only) will be charged at 200 THB per item.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 288 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff