10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
All applicable taxes and service charges
One bottle of drinking water and refreshing towels during the day
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour booked hotel in Koh Chang (conditions apply)
Return DetailsYour booked hotel in Koh Chang (conditions apply)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide and departs every Wednesday only.
- Minimum numbers apply for this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Depending on the number of guests on any confirmed tours, the correct type of car or mini-van cannot be confirmed upon reservation.
- Transfers are only operated on Koh Chang only and restricted to main hotels only. Other regions such as Trad, Koh Chang Ferry Terminal, Koh Kood, Koh Maak and Trad’s International Airport are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate; many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- There will be ample time for customers to spend time on their own to admire the sites at their own pace or browse along the shops for souvenirs. When additional time needs to be allocated for more time at leisure or shopping, this can be discussed with the guide on spot.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Most travelers can participate
- Joined tour from Nov – Mar is required minimum 2 persons and required minimum 4 persons for Apr – Oct*
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day Unseen Chantaburi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day Unseen Chantaburi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day Unseen Chantaburi?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKo ChangBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - BattambangFull-day Tours - BattambangBus Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaCategory